Mailed In Entries - click link for exact mailing directions https://www.nailproevents.com/competitions/rules/turn-in-entries-via-mail
NO WORK WILL BE DONE ON SITE - TURN IN or MAIL IN ONLY
Competitors will submit their Chrome/Stamping entry, which will consist of 5 individual manufacturer tips. The length must be no longer than 2” in length and no wider than 3/4” if they were flattened out. Tips must be graduated in size by length. The design must encompass all 5 tips but tips must remain individual. Design with a base of Chrome and then artistically decorated with a stamping technique. The color of Chrome is your choice.
The type of stamping you do as well as colors you use are also your choice.
You may use as many or few colors for stamping or chrome. Metallic colors for stamping are allowed.
Your Chrome application should be completely smooth and shiny. THE CHROME MUST COVER THE ENTIRE NAIL, SIDES AND CUTICLE AREA!
1. Only embellishments listed above are allowed.
2. All nail extensions must only be professional products.
3. Any shape, length or nail type is allowed. You will be judged on length and shape.
4. Nails must have a flat surface. No build-up of any kind is allowed
5. You may not enhance your original stamping design with hand painted designs or by adding paint to the stamper with a brush to make a decal look like a design.
6. Top coat or UV gel sealant may be used.
7. Chrome/Stamping will be judged in the following categories: originality, visual interest, color, length & shape, balance, design, stamping technique, detail, overall impression, complexity, workmanship, chrome application, detail.
8. Any Chrome/Stamping design that wins, or has already won, first place at a NAILPRO competition cannot be reused by the winner or copied by other competitors in subsequent NAILPRO competitions. The NAILPRO competition staff reserves the right to disqualify any design it considers too similar to a winning design. Any discussion with the NAILPRO competition staff about designs will be held in strict confidence.