Competitors will have 45 minutes (unless otherwise noted), to complete 1 hand of Chrome/Stamping, which will consist of a base of Chrome and then artistically decorated with a stamping technique. The color of Chrome is your choice.
The type of stamping you do as well as colors you use are also your choice. You may use as many or few colors for stamping or chrome. Metallic colors for stamping are allowed.
Your Chrome application should be completely smooth and shiny. THE CHROME MUST COVER THE ENTIRE NAIL, SIDES AND CUTICLE AREA!
1. All work is to be done on site.
2. Model may already have enhancements applied and ready for Chrome application, nails may already have one color applied prior to the start of the competition. You may have a different color on each nail, but it must be a solid flat color, no glitter, no shimmer. NO ART WHAT SO EVER IS ALLOWED PRIOR.
3. Any shape, length or nail type is allowed. You will be judged on length and shape.
3. Only embellishments listed above are allowed.
4. No build-up of any kind may be present prior to competition. Nails must have a flat surface.
5. You may not enhance or clean up your original stamping design
5. Top coat or UV gel sealant may be used.
6. Chrome/Stamping will be judged in the following categories: originality, visual interest, color, length & shape, balance, design, stamping technique, detail, overall impression, complexity, workmanship, chrome application, detail.
7. Any Chrome/Stamping design that wins, or has already won, first place at a NAILPRO competition cannot be reused by the winner or copied by other competitors in subsequent NAILPRO competitions. The NAILPRO competition staff reserves the right to disqualify any design it considers too similar to a winning design. Any discussion with the NAILPRO competition staff about designs will be held in strict confidence.