Property of Nailpro World Nail Competitions 2020 Creative Age Publications. All rules including judging criteria are NOT ALLOWED TO BE USED. UNLESS WRITTEN APPROVAL IS GIVEN FROM NAILPRO COMPETITION DIRECTOR ONLY! All Nailpro Competition rules are copyrighted, and all rights reserved.
NO STONES WILL BE PROVIDED - YOU MUST PURCHASE AND USE YOUR OWN!
1. NO WORK WILL BE DONE ON SITE - TURN IN/MAIL IN ONLY
2. Mailed In Entries - click link for exact mailing directions https://www.nailproevents.com/competitions/rules/turn-in-entries-via-mail
3. All nail extensions must only be professional products.
4. It's All About The Bling, entries must consist of 5 individual manufacturer tips. The length must be no longer than 2” in length and no wider than 3/4” if they were flattened out. Tips must be graduated in size by length. Tips must remain individual and not be secured to one another. Design may encompass all 5 tips but tips must remain individual.
5. Top coat, UV gel sealant may be used.
6. When attaching stones, building a base and or prework all products used must be clear. Make sure the judges cannot see the base.
7. The stones may not protrude off the nail more than 1/4 of an inch in any direction.
8. Stones that are larger than a dime and rhinestones in any type of settings are not allowed. This includes pendants and/or jewelry pieces!
9. It’s All About The Bling! Embellishment will be judged in the following categories: originality, cleanliness of application, design, workmanship, and balance, amount of bling, visual interest, shape, complexity, brightness, detail and overall impression.
10. Any It’s All About The Bling! Nail Art design that wins, or has already won, first place at a NAILPRO competition cannot be reused by the winner or copied by other competitors in subsequent NAILPRO competitions. The NAILPRO competition staff reserves the right to disqualify any design it considers too similar to a winning design. Any discussion with the NAILPRO competition staff about designs will be held in strict confidence. Entry Fee: $100.00