Property of Nailpro World Nail Competitions © 2019 Creative Age Publications. All rules including judging criteria are NOT ALLOWED TO BE USED. UNLESS WRITTEN APPROVAL IS GIVEN FROM NAILPRO COMPETITION DIRECTOR ONLY! All Nailpro Competition rules are copyrighted, and all rights reserved.
1. Competitors will have 2 hours to complete one hand of stiletto sculptured (unless otherwise noted, check individual daily competition schedules); competition-style nail enhancements using flat paper or metal forms only. Tips and adhesive are NOT allowed.
2. Competition Stiletto nails must be a minimum of 2” long. This measurement is from the lowest point of the cuticle to the end of the free edge.
3. Competitors must use liquid-and-powder acrylic products or light cured products only.
4. Only pink, clear and white enhancement products may be used. Enhancement products containing glitter and/or any other color are NOT allowed. Cover pink is allowed.
5. Embellishments may NOT be used.
6. The model’s natural nails may be prepared for product application before the competition, but product may NOT be applied until the competition starts.
7. No products, such as inverted tips or any “cookie cutter” products may be used to form or assist in making a smile line. All smile lines must be done with a brush by hand.
8. No plastic type molds of any kind may be used to form the sculptured nail.
9. Free edge must be sculpted with white sculpting products only. White gel paint and white gel polish are not allowed.
10. Moons must be sculpted and included at the base of the nail.
11. All files and buffers must be clean and unused; electric files may not be used.
12. Only water may be used. Cleansing products (soaps, etc.) and moisturizing products (oils, creams, lotions, etc.) are NOT allowed. Bowls containing marbles or other substances are NOT allowed.
13. The nail enhancements must be finished to a high shine and completely free from any additional products.
14. Sculptured Stiletto Nails will be judged in the following categories: smile lines, “stiletto” “C” curves, cuticle area, shape, product control, moons, surface structure, lateral structure, length, arch location, finish work, and overall impression.