- Your entry may be turned in ON-SITE by competitor or someone other than the competitor.
- You must include your name and email address.
- Do not forget to include the information on the theme and the products you used. DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR NAME ON THIS INFORMATION!
- You must include a self-addressed, postage pre-paid container with your entry if you want it returned to you. We will NOT send it back otherwise.
- You must receive a tracking number when you send your entry.
- You must send it to the address listed below.
- You must email Jewell Cunningham at email@example.com with the date the submission was sent.
- You will receive a confirmation email when the submission is received.
- It is the competitor’s responsibility to track the shipment if they do not receive a confirmation from us in a timely manner.
- Nailpro Competitions, Creative Age Communications, Creative Age Publications or Jewell Cunningham are not responsible for lost and/or undelivered or damaged submissions turned in or returned to competitor.
- You do not need to be present at the competition to enter this competition. If you are not present for awards, you must plan for someone to pick up your artwork unless you have sent a prepaid self-addressed envelope with your entry! Nailpro Competition will not be responsible for any artwork left behind that does NOT have a prepaid self-addressed return container.
- ALL MAILED IN ENTRIES MUSTS BE RECEIVED BY JANUARY 20, 2020. If received later via mail in, you will be charged late fee and/or they may not be accepted!
- Please send Turn In Entries to :
Creative Age Communications, Inc
Attn: Jewell Cunningham, Global Competition Director
7628 Densmore Avenue
Van Nuys, Ca 91406-2042