ATTEND SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA'S LARGEST
EVENT FOR NAIL INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS!
Join over 2,000 nail salon owners and managers, nail technicians, salon and spa owners that have nail care services, beauty school educators and students, and other nail industry professionals! #nailpropasadena
6 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
- Discover NEW Nail Products & Stock up on Supplies
- Be One of the First 500 Nail Technicians, Cosmetologists, Beauty School Educators & Students to Purchase a VIP Ticket Online (includes a VIP Swag Bag Filled with Nail Products)
- Attend FREE Technical Classes to Help Master Your Nail Skills
- Learn New Nail Art Styles, Techniques & Salon Management Tips
- Enter Raffles for a Chance to WIN Prizes Throughout the Day
- Network with New Suppliers & Mingle with Other Professionals
DATE & HOURS: Sunday, 5/3/20, 9:00am - 4:30pm
LOCATION: Pasadena Convention Center, Exhibit Halls A & B, 300 East Green Street, Pasadena, CA 91101.
For more information about the venue, click here.
TICKETS: Register early now & save! You may also purchase tickets on-site at the Pasadena Convention Center on 5.3.20.
HOTEL: Stay at the Sheraton Pasadena Hotel located at 303 Cordova St., Pasadena, CA 91101. Reserve your hotel room early by 4.1.20 to get a special room rate for $179.00 per night (plus tax & fees). Limited rooms available at this discounted rate. To reserve your room today, please click here or call (626) 449-4000 and say that you're attending the NAILPRO Pasadena Show.
AGE & ID REQUIREMENTS: Children 11 years and under (including infants & infants in strollers) are NOT ALLOWED at this event. Children 12 years or older may attend, but must purchase a student ticket and MUST be accompanied by an adult. If you enter Exhibit Halls A & B with a child that's 11 years or younger, you will be escorted out of the exhibit area with no refund.
Adults 18 years or older are required to bring a valid drivers license or state ID. We also recommend bringing proof of your cosmetology, nail technician or manicurist license in case our exhibitors require it in order to sell you products. Students should bring their student ID and must be enrolled in a nail technician, manicuring or cosmetology program.
Need additional information? See our frequently asked questions (FAQs).