ATTEND NORTHERN CALIFORNIA'S LARGEST
EVENT FOR NAIL INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS!
Join over 2,000 nail salon owners and managers, nail technicians, salon and spa owners that have nail services, beauty school educators and students, and other nail industry professionals! #nailprosacramento
6 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
- Discover NEW Nail Products & Stock up on Supplies
- Be One of the First 500 Nail Technicians, Beauty School Educators & Students
to Purchase a VIP Ticket Online (includes a VIP Swag Bag with Nail Products)
- Attend Technical Classes During the Show to Advance Your Skills
- Learn the Latest Nail Art Styles, Techniques & Salon Management Strategies
- Enter Raffles for a Chance to WIN Prizes Throughout the Day
- Network with Suppliers & Mingle with Other Professionals
DATES & HOURS: Sunday, 10/11/20, 9:00am - 4:30pm
LOCATION: CAL EXPO, Buildings A & B, 1600 Exposition Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95815
For more information about the venue, click here.
EXHIBITORS: To see which companies are exhibiting, then click here.
TICKETS: Online discount tickets go on sale in June 2020.
HOTEL: More info coming soon
AGE & ID REQUIREMENTS: Children 11 years and under (including infants & infants in strollers) are NOT ALLOWED at this event. Children 12 years or older may attend, but must purchase a student ticket and MUST be accompanied by an adult. If you enter Exhibit Halls A & B with a child that's 11 years or younger, you will be escorted out of the exhibit area with no refund.
Adults 18 years or older are required to bring a valid drivers license or state ID. We also recommend bringing proof of your cosmetology, nail technician or manicurist license in case our exhibitors require it in order to sell you products. Students should bring their student ID and must be currently enrolled in a manicuring, nail care or cosmetology program at a school.
Need additional information? See our frequently asked questions (FAQs).